Personal risk insurance
Because you want to provide for and protect your family, you don’t think twice about insuring your home and your motor vehicles… and you probably also have private health insurance.
But your greatest asset is actually your ability to earn an income.
Which is why personal risk insurance is such a crucial part of any successful financial plan.
Wealth protection is not an easy conversation to have
Nobody wants to imagine bad things happening, but sadly illness, injury and death affect families all the time.
The good news is, by having the difficult conversations about the situations you dread and taking out the appropriate level of insurance, you can protect your loved ones from financial stress… if and when the worse should eventuate.
At ITL Financial Planning our wealth protection advice will also:
- be tailored to your age and stage of life
- reflect the level of risk you feel comfortable taking
- determine the best value policy that meets your needs as well as the best structure to hold the cover
- help you with estate planning, providing greater certainty that your assets are inherited by your intended beneficiaries
We’re not here to sell you insurance…
..we’re here to help you protect your wealth and provide for your family.
At ITL Financial Planning we can provide careful and considered advice on the four main types of personal risk insurance:
- Life Insurance, which pays a lump sum of cash to your dependents upon terminal illness or death
- Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance, which covers the risk that you are unable to work (or do normal domestic duties) again due to sickness or injury
- Trauma or Critical Illness Insurance, which pays a lump sum when you are diagnosed with a critical illness
- Income Protection Insurance, which pays a monthly income, up to 75% of your regular income and 100% of your employer super contributions, in the event you are unable to work due to illness or injury
At ITL Financial Planning we can help you secure your family, your future and your finances by making smart insurance decisions today. Talk to us now.